These plastic EURO pallet boxes are designed keeping in mind all the requirements for ergonomic handling and storage, with rounded sides and rims and smooth double walls which are easy to clean in any automated washing station. They also have a standard footprint, allowing optimal use of storage space.
Logistic Packaging offers you various customized options beside the standard features of rigid pallet containers, including:
- castor wheels for quick and easy moving inside the warehouse;
- solid or perforated walls;
- skids for handling with the forklift;
- access doors to facilitate loading and unloading;
- lids to secure the goods packed inside the stackable pallet boxes.
Why Should Your Company Use Large Pallet Boxes?
The main advantages of rigid pallet containers are:
- the low weight which helps reduce your overall transport costs,
- long useful life,
- easier to clean and sanitize compared to wooden crates or metallic containers
- compatibility with automated production and handling systems.
Also, large pallet boxes are made of 100% recyclable materials. Thus, your company will reduce the quantity of wastes from old packaging materials. We encourage you to contact the Logistic Packaging team to learn more benefits of using rigid pallet containers. Send us an email or schedule a live Skype chat!